Two decades of successful customer service
In 1997, Michael Naleppa founded the company nsp Prüf- & Servicedienste in Visbek. With the extensive range of services, he closed a gap in the market and achieved immediate success. A mere two and a half years later, our premises were relocated to Vechta and we joined with the rig Solutions group.
The positive development of our company necessitated the increase in personnel and technology, which soon brought the premises at Kopernikusstraße to its limits. Therefore, we moved to our present location in the Vechtaer Marsch. Until that time, we had offered non-destructive testing and especially the inspection of high-pressure swivel joints and slide gate valves. From then onwards, we have also been able to test lifting tackles, safety devices, manifolds and handling tools.
In 2007, our now extensive testing laboratory was gradually constructed and expanded. The gain of work and storage space in 2013 enabled us to offer additional pressure tests and other service and support.
With this important step, we have set the course for expansion for good. The associated companies of the rig Solutions group ensure optimal cooperation on any project – a constellation that renowned globally operating customers will no longer do without.
- Foundation of nsp Prüf- und Servicedienste GmbH by Michael Naleppa in Visbek
- House moving of the company to the Kopernikusstreet in Vechta to the companies gps OIL TOOLS and E.D. Oil Tools
ISO-Certification EN ISO 9002:1994
Certification as service center for Anson Flowline Equipment
- House moving to the actuall location Vechtaer Marsch
New stationary pressure test stand including pressurized cabin
- ISO-Certification EN ISO 9001:2000
- Moving to the new hall with GOT and GTS
Formation of the test laboratory
Purchase of a mobil spectrometer
- Extension of the test laboraty by hardness testing
- Purchase of a mobile pressure test stand
- ISO-Certification EN ISO 9001:2008
NOV Certification for testing and maintenance of Anson Flowline Equipment
- Duplication of the workspace through moving of GOT to another hall
Supplement of the test laboratory with two further testing cubicles and an further pressure cubible
Extension of the test laboratory